Something has to change, something real massive has to change – me.
My weight increased about 11kg during the past 6 months. Actually I stopped smoking and now I am smoking again. I stopped abusing alcohol and now I am drinking alcohol again. Disturbed by these three facts I decided to start a new personal project that will start on 15th May and will have its first big milestone 15th July. I will call it “Living straight edge” and by now it includes the following rules based on the straight edge movement
- Say no to alcohol! Do not drink alcohol!
- Say no to cigarettes! Do not smoke!
- Say no to caffeine! Do not drink coffee or coke and things like that!
- Say no to adiposity! Lose 10kg of weight and increase your stamina!
- Say no to any kind of drugs! Period!
- Say no to chocolate and candy! Subsist yourself healthy!
- Say no to couch potatoes! Do sport and fitness at least four times a week!
Like I said, these are the magic rules by now that I will try to follow from 15th May till 15th July. I will document progress in this blog and I will also let you know of the troubles and seducements I will have to handle and to face with. I am sure that this is a real hard project but life would be pretty boring without challenges. If this project lasts and survives until 15th July it will continue but the rules will change.